How To Register
If you are interested in giving your child an opportunity to experience what scouting is all about and wish to register him with our pack, you can do so in three ways.
The registration fee is $40 and includes the following:
- If your child has a friend in Cub Scouts, have him go to a den meeting with his friend. The den leader can provide your son with the necessary registration forms and have him join that den.
- Contact the Cubmaster and go to a pack meeting. He can get you a registration form and put you in touch with a den leader for your boy.
- Fill in our pre-registration survey form and a pack representative will contact you. Access the form by clicking here.
- Registration fees and insurance for scouts.
- Quality or Honor Unit patches.
- Advancement patches, belt loops, pins, trophies, and other awards for Scouts.
- For subscription to Boys Life magazine add $8 (total $48)
Quality leadership is important in the training of youth as members of the Boy Scouts of America. It is the mission of the Boy Scouts of America to serve others by helping instill values in young people and, in other ways, prepare them to make ethical choices over their lifetime in achieving their full potential.
If you would like to become a volunteer leader, committee member or helper, you can also register with the Boy Scouts of America.
The registration fee is $10 and includes the following:
Note: If you decide to become a Den Leader, the Pack will pay your fees! and if your child goes to Saint Victor School your hours spent on activities is counted towards your service requirement for the year.
- A subscription to Scouting magazine
- Insurance for 12 months
Pack 165 always welcomes new scouts and leaders. Please contact Cubmaster Don McCullough for additional information.